Quixote Employee Post COVID-19 Return To Work Guide
As we begin to return to work new protocols will be put in place to help protect the health and safety of our employees, clients, and communities. These new protocols may be updated from time-to-time to align with guidance from the CDC & local, state, and federal guidelines.
We will diligently continue our work to create a workplace where your safety is our top priority and with your help we can be even better prepared to return to work as safely as possible.
Moving forward, we will be conducting daily health screenings via text message. You will be asked to answer questions related to your health as it pertains to COVID-19 signs and symptoms. Your responses will determine your eligibility to report to work or if you should stay home and seek medical attention.
The first step to ensure you are not showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19 is to perform a self-check.
You will need to check your temperature and look for the following symptoms:
- People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness.
- Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fever, Chills, Muscle pain, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell
- Other less common symptoms have been reported, including gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea (This list is not all possible symptoms)
If you have signs or symptoms you can perform a self-check on the CDC website to help you determine next steps: CDC Self-Check
After you complete your self-check you will then need to complete the Daily Health Screening. You will not be able to enter your facility and begin work until your manager has received notification that your health screening has been completed and you are “OK”.
How to Complete Your Daily Health Screening:
- You will receive an SMS text message DAILY at approximately 6:00 am local time from: 201-748-2068
- Choose “English” or “Spanish”
- Answer questions via a link in the text message
- Respond with “OK” or “NOT OK”
- “NOT OK” – Inform your manager and HR – Do NOT report to work
- “OK” – Report to work
- “OK” and “NOT OK” responses will be sent to your manager and HR
- If no response is received, you cannot enter the facility and begin work until the screening is completed
- Have you had any signs or symptoms of a fever in the past 24 hours such as chills, sweats, felt “feverish” or had a temperature that is elevated for you/100.0F or greater?
- Have you experienced any coughing or shortness of breath?
- Have you knowingly come in contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you experienced any other signs/symptoms? (i.e., Fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss or taste of smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
Your individual answers will not be collected and we will keep all of your information confidential and aligned with ADA and HIPPA guidelines.