Los Angeles, CA
Quixote Studios is an industry-leading studio operator and production services provider, supporting commercial, film, and television productions across America and is currently looking to fill a Manager, Strategy and Operations position at our West Hollywood location. This position will lead a variety of projects involving data analytics, operational initiatives, and growth strategy. The ideal candidate is highly versatile, possessing strong analytical, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills and ideally some familiarity with the entertainment industry. The Manager, Strategy and Operations will be a highly visible role, working closely with the senior leadership team, including the VP, Asset Management, and the SVP, Strategy and Business Operations.
- Implement, maintain and vet best-in-class reporting capabilities.
- Conduct strategic data analysis to help optimize business and operations.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to execute strategic operational initiatives.
- Work with stakeholders to define and create new business processes to help us scale efficiently and effectively.
- Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution. Ensure analytics and research make meaningful impact on business outcomes.
- Deliver actionable insights around key operating metrics to monitor and improve efficiency for the executing team.
- Develop, implement, and govern KPI reporting for a portfolio of strategic initiatives.
- Support M&A assessments and overall growth strategy for the organization.
- Project management and execution.
- Prepare a variety of ad hoc analysis and perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or demonstrated analytic capabilities.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in strategy consulting firms, investment banking, operations, or other analytical roles
- Exceptional project management skills. Ability to manage large and complex projects, possess a strong sense of interpersonal sensitivity, resourcefulness, and teamwork.
- Ability to execute multiple tasks and projects with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills, including quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive deep insights.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with eagerness to join a fast-paced organization.
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills. Experience with data visualization tools and reporting tools or ability to quickly learn.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and GSuite.
- Strong written, verbal, and oral presentation skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and effective, clear communication skills.
- Experience communicating with various teams with a proven track record of using insights to influence executives and colleagues.
- Must be reliable, professional and possess good judgment.
- Demonstrates the ability to define, refine and implement programs, processes & policies.
- Experienced pre-MBA and recent post-MBA profiles are welcome.
- Working knowledge and interest in the entertainment industry and physical production landscape, or eagerness to quickly learn.
- Ability to successfully pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
West Hollywood, CA
Quixote Studios is an industry-leading studio operator and production services provider, supporting commercial, film, and television productions across America. https://quixote.com/
Quixote Studios will consider for employment any qualified applicant with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirement of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Quixote Studios is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law. Additionally, Quixote Studios will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with Quixote Studios legal duty to furnish information. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here: http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf